Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Yikes, it's October already!

The months are just flying by!
Life seems to be moving ridiculously fast these days, so I've been making a conscious attempt to stop and savor every moment that I can.
In July I participated in a painting-a-day challenge for World Watercolor month (finishing just one painting shy of a full 31 little watercolors). It was lots of fun, and the biggest challenge was to carve out time every day to paint, even if it was just a tiny thing. I wholeheartedly recommend it. It really jumpstarted the creative process for me!

Of course, now I had this pile of little original paintings I didn't know what to do with, so I gave some away, framed some, and then put the rest in the Camp Cactus Etsy shop to sell at ridiculously low prices.

So, in the spirit of helping others jumpstart their own creative process, starting today I'm offering a coupon good for $5 off on future classes in the studio when you sign up for one of my Fall classes. (see sidebar for the class schedule).

What are you waiting for? Start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?