Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Holiday Sale coming right up!


It's Thanksgiving Eve already, and I'm happy to announce that our annual Holiday Sale will be happening in the studio next weekend.
I don't have much time, since I'm in the middle of frantically cleaning my house before family and friends join us tomorrow for a potluck feast. (I think it's good to have dinner parties and sales...it lights a fire under me to clean up!)

So, without further ado, here are the pertinent details:

Preview Evening: 
Friday, December 1st 
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 2nd & Sunday, December 3rd
10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks of lots of cool stuff
 handmade by local artists,
and have a Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

As always, a portion of every sale is donated to Oregon Food Bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?