Sunday, September 2, 2018

september in the studio

Autumn is coming!

I'm writing this on Labor Day weekend, and even though summer doesn't officially end until September 22, there's already a nip in the air and the local squirrels are busy burying walnuts all over my garden.

I've also been working on a new website all summer and I'm happy to say, "Yay, it's finally live!" 


With a better designed class schedule, links to the Camp Cactus blog, my Etsy shop and a brand spankin' new checkout system, I'm pretty jazzed with all the changes, and I hope you will be too. 

Here's the link: 


I'm also excited to announce that I'm offering a very special weekend Santa Doll Workshop in October.

This all-inclusive class features two full days of instruction, lunches, materials, and lots of tips and tricks. By Sunday afternoon, you'll come away with a beautiful St. Nick of your own design.
There are only 8 spaces available, so sign up soon!

Here's wishing you a warm and happy end of summer, 

Cheers,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?