Sunday, November 25, 2012

accessories galore!

We're happy to have the opportunity to showcase some cool accessories this season.
First up is Tamara King, whose gorgeous and hip color and print combinations make me want to run directly to the nearest fabric store and start hoarding colorful cottons...then I remind myself that I don't have to -  I can just buy from Tamara and she can supply me with my fix!
 Such happy colors!


 I want one of each of these little pouches!
 The linings are as cool as the outsides, don't you think?
Camp Cactus Holiday Sale hours:
Opening Night:
Friday, November 30  •  6:00 - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, December 1 & 2:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The studio is located on NE Brazee Ave. between NE 44th an 45th avenue

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, love those belts and bags! (and Tamara, too)

    Big congrats on 20 years... I hope this year's CampC is a big success for everyone. Wish I could attend.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?